During the heat of summer, anger can get the better of people. To keep tempers cool, a tradition started that literally turns grudges to dust. Participants write a letter about all the things bothering them. They attach it to the side of large fireworks and shoot them off into the sky. Their anger and grudges dissipate as the letter burns. If someone is involved with the letter, it’s customary to invite them to its send-off. Telling them what’s in the letter is entirely optional. Not everyone is level-headed, so there is one other way to settle a grudge.
For this event, depict at least one of the following:
- Shooting Fireworks with a Letter Attached
- Writing a Letter about a Grudge
- Battling Someone Over a Grudge
- x 5 SC
- x 1 Fire-element Den Item
- x 1 Slot to the new Fire emissary, Krakatoa.
Rules and Stuff:
- All dragons get a +1 EXP event bonus, with Fire dragons getting an extra +1 EXP bonus (so, +2 EXP total for Fire dragons).
- At least one elemental dragon must appear in the event entry.
- If you don’t own a dragon, you can use the new Emissary, Krakatoa.
- You must be the artist of the entry in order to receive prizes.
- Collaborations should include at least two dragons. Both collaborators will receive prizes (so long as the individuals have not hit their monthly limit!).
- You only receive one individual event reward no matter how many times you do it.
- If you do a prompt more than once, you will get the event EXP bonus for it, but not the individual prize for that prompt.
- Written work must be 300 words minimum, plus 300 for each extra dragon. Art must be full body with a background, coloring, and shading.
- All event images must be uploaded before 11:59PM on August 1st. You will have 24 hours to turn in your last event images after that point.