The fiery summer isn’t done yet! It still has one last performance for us…literally. During the month of Light, it’s time to flaunt beauty and skill. Your characters will show their pride and charisma on stage for everyone to see. Or, perhaps, a private performance suits them better. Either way, it’s time for the confident actors of the group to shine!
Part One: Rehearsals
It’s time to prepare for a play. Depict your character setting something up in one way or another. That could be finding actors, choosing a story, memorizing lines, or even making the stage decorations.
Part Two: Performance
Now for the grand performance! Show what your characters are made of. Depict them acting out a story or play. Your play can resemble a real-world story or be something of your own invention. If you pull from real-world stories, remember to give credit!
Part Three: Afterparty
Did all that work pay off? Hopefully! But worrying about the results is for later. It’s time to relax and party. Depict your characters at an after party of sorts, enjoying their time with others.
Rules and Stuff:
- All dragons get a +1 EXP event bonus, with Light dragons getting an extra +1 EXP bonus (so, +2 EXP total for Light dragons).
- At least one elemental dragon must appear in the event entry.
- If you don’t own a dragon, you can use the new Emissary, Falada.
- You must be the artist of the entry in order to receive prizes.
- Collaborations should include at least two dragons. Both collaborators will receive prizes (so long as the individuals have not hit their monthly limit!).
- You may do one or all of these prompts, but you can only receive the prize for each prompt once. This means doing all three prompts can net you 9 SC, but doing the first one twice will only net you 3 SC.
- If you do a prompt more than once, you will get the event EXP bonus for it, but not the individual prize for that prompt.
- Written work must be 300 words minimum, plus 300 for each extra dragon. Art must be full body with a background, coloring, and shading.
- All event images must be uploaded before 11:59PM on September 1st. You will have 24 hours to turn in your last event images after that point.