SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST:
Post on this journal with the following form filled out:
Link to Sire x Link to Dam
Sire Owner Approval: (link to slot proof if using another player’s Dragon)
Dam Owner Approval: (link to slot proof if using another player’s Dragon)
Breeding Number: E.G. January 1/3 Full; July 1/2 Split
Clutch Pick: Who gets first pick of your clutch? Write ‘full to me’ if not a split.
Courtship Art: (if using a Courtship Slot)
Breeding Items: (limit: three unique items)
Breeding Familiars: (limit: three unique familiars)
Applicable Magic: (List who has what tier magic if one of the parents have tier 2-4 magic)
Breeder Job?: (yes/no)
- Both dragons should have slots available. If no slots are available–or if you would like to save your slots–then you may include Courtship Art.
- Courtship Slots require Courtship Art.
- Do not make changes to the sire or dam after the breeding has been confirmed by a split partner.
- In order to breed, both parents should have their Grand Display completed. Learn more about that here.
- It is your responsibility to keep track of your clutches.
- Tag your split partner, they will need to confirm that they are part of the split.
- You can breed three times per month and split your clutches with another player twice each month.
- You can only request a breeding once per comment.
- There is a 24 hour leniency on breeding posts). You can post one day early and one day late. Posts outside of that range will take up the slot of the current calendar month!
- You must designate who has the first pick of a clutch in the breeding request. They receive full control over who gets what.
- You must have permissions to breed your dragons. If you need another player to give you permission, permissions for that may be written here.