You enter a large room, complete with lavish tapestries, silken curtains, stained glass windows, and all other manner of luxuries. The room is clear, all except for a throne at the center of the room. The chair itself sits unoccupied, but there are plenty of soldiers on duty in the room. A stalwart man in their center looks you up and down. The others stand at attention in silence, but you feel their eyes measuring you. At length, the man motions you to approach him.
|Leonard reporting. We certainly appreciate the work you offer for us—not that you would have any say in the matter. We’re always in need of service, and we have a lot of tasks for you today. The streets are full of trouble, and there’s plenty of research to be done. Make quick work of it and report back, soldier.|
Monthly Turn-in: Gemstones
Nothing is more beautiful than a collection of jewels. Show your character gathering material riches or flaunting them. Must take place on Shérok.
- Depict your character researching or experimenting with magic.
- Depict your character quelling criminals or rebels.
- Show your character engineering large machines for travel or military use.
- Show your character making or finding a fortune.
- Show your character offering helpful services (health, food, protection, etc.) to their local community.
- Depict your character trapping or acquiring animals through other means. It may be any non-sentient animal, mythical or otherwise. Alternatively, show them admiring their collection or taking care of these exotic pets. This duty takes place on Shérok.