Affiliations are a way for your characters to do some neat lore stuff. They can gather Affiliation Points and purchase exclusive items. To learn more about the different Affiliations your character can join, read this page. Click the corresponding character to see the duties specific to that Affiliation.
Joining an Affiliation
Your Rider must be a Dragon Companion or higher in order to join an Affiliation. To join an Affiliation, draw a comic or write a story about their reasoning. Why did they join? What is their motivation? Comics must be at least five panels long. Written entries must be at least 1500 words. More is always encouraged. Only comics or written entries are accepted. At least part of the stories must take place on Eredia or Shérok. Your characters may be of any race and origin, regardless of what affiliation they join. Characters begin with 5 Affiliation Points. They may only be in one Affiliation at a time.
To switch an affiliation, draw a comic or write a story about their reasoning. Why did leave their original Affiliation? What is their motivation? This requires a bit more work than joining. Comics must be at least ten panels long. Written entries must be at least 2500 words. More is always encouraged. Only comics or written entries are accepted. At least part of the stories must take place on Eredia or Shérok. Your characters may be of any race and origin, regardless of what affiliation they join. Characters have their Affiliation Points reset to 10, regardless of how many points they previously had.
Each Affiliation has its own form of Affiliation Points, along with specialized store goods to purchase with it. Affiliation points are tracked per Rider. A Rider can only collect points of their own Affiliation. A single Rider must be able to afford goods in order to purchase it, and they cannot transfer their points to other Riders. Items purchased may then be traded or transferred like regular items unless otherwise stated. Visit the store here.
Turn-ins & Duties:
- Regular Duties may be done at any time and give 1 Affiliation Point.
- Rotating Duties must be done by the end of the month and give 2 Affiliation Points.
- For every five items turned in, your Rider gains 1 AP. You may do as many turn-ins as you want.
- Art prompts are available to both Riders and their dragons. The dragons must belong to a Rider of the correct Affiliation.
Turn in your Regular Duties on this page: | Art Turn-In |
Turn in your Monthly Turn-ins on this page: | Redeem Items |
- Up to four dragons and four Riders may participate per image.
- Images must be full body, with a standard background, color, and shading.
- You may include more than one image on a single canvas, but each “roll” should be clearly separated from the others.
- Collaborations are welcome, but they do not raise the limit of participating dragons. The maximum remains four.
- Up to four dragons and four Riders may participate per story.
- There is a minimum of 600 words. In addition, you can claim an activity for every 300 words if there is more than one character. This means that a Duty with one dragon has a minimum of 600, a Duty for one dragon plus an adventure for another has a minimum of 600, and a duty with three dragons and a Rider has a minimum of 1200.
- You may include more than one roll per character in a single story, but they must be clearly separated by headings and each section must meet the individual word count requirement.
- Collaborations are welcome, but they do not raise the limit of participating characters. The maximum remains four.