Welcome to the Hatchery! You may go home with one of these eggs if you write down three sentences about their Rider’s personality! Pictures are optional, but if you can ‘adopt’ a Rider appearance from the Hatchery and write out their personality if desired. If you already have a Rider, you may link to their import instead. You may use this site OR the deviantART mirror for adopting and dropping off.
- You may only adopt three eggs/characters per month.
- Independent dragons are treated as if they are normal. All dragons need Riders with matching elements when adopting!
- If your Rider personality does not match the dragon element(s) you are adopting, or if the egg is taken, your adoption request might be turned down.
- Riders need three sentences about their personality. They do not need art or a full profile.
Fill out the following form and reply HERE to adopt. One egg will be selected from your choices for your Rider to take home.
Username: (Current username, or desired username if new player)
Rider: (put a link to OR summary of the Rider that is adopting this character)
Choice #1: (put ID# and info)
Choice #2: (put ID# and info)
Choice #3: (put ID# and info)
Adoption #: (IE Dec 1/3)
Adopted eggs may be shifted between Riders of the same player or gifted to other players. They cannot be sold or traded for something of value. There is also a one-month cool down on ownership changes between adopted genos.
This section is for people with too many dragons.
- You may donate as many dragons as you want.
- You may only drop off one egg per comment.
- You may only get a Silvence credit for a design if the egg is also donated.
- Keep in mind that adopters may edit or redraw your design (as long as they give you credit as the original designer).
Use this form to drop off your dragon. Fill out the form and reply to this comment.
Egg Info: (copy and paste breeding info and egg# OR link the import)
Origins: (link to proof of ownership)
Drop Off: (donating or releasing?)
Dragon Silvence Value:
Crossbreed = 5S
Out-of-element Physical Trait= 3S
Common Trait = 6S
Uncommon Trait = 18S
Rare Trait = 30S
Ultra Rare Trait = 60S
Legendary Trait = 90S
Mutation = 30S
Design Included = 100S (donations only)
Note: Charged traits, recessive traits, and spiritbound Familiars have no Silvence value.