To encourage growth and fairness, Challenges use tiers to determine prizes. If you participate in higher tiers, then your prize pool looks much better! The Challenge Tier is determined by the dragons’ current HP.
- Tier One – Available to all dragons. Stat cap of 30. Buffs are also capped by this number.
- Tier Two – Both dragons have 105 HP or more. Stat cap of 50. Buffs are also capped by this number.
- Tier Three – Both dragons have 110 HP or more. No stat cap.
If a dragon has had its HP lowered, then it will only be able to participate in the tier of its current HP. The tier is determined when the challenge is made, so you don’t have to worry about losing HP in between the initial challenge and your final entry. When your dragon is participating in a tier with a stat cap, then any stats higher than the stat cap will be changed to the stat cap. In example, a dragon participating in a Tier One race with 35 Dexterity will have it set to 30.
All art must be done by the corresponding challenger/player. No buffs from other players or non-competing Riders may be used. Challenges must be on their own canvas/their own separated image from other activities. This also means challengers cannot collect Adventure loot, Den prompt loot, or similar activity prizes. Unless it is specifically stated as a team activity, collaborations and/or commissioned work are not allowed for Challenges.
Does your dragon have a Rider? If so, your Rider can train them to become stronger! Each training image gives 1 stat point.
- The dragon’s Rider must be present during training images.
- Art should be full body with coloring, shading, and a background.
- Written entries must be 600 words long. In addition, you can claim an activity for every 300 words if there is more than one dragon. This means that an activity with one dragon has a minimum of 600, an activity with two dragons has a minimum of 600, and an activity with three dragons has a minimum of 900. There is a maximum of four participating dragons.
Trainings should match whatever stat is being increased. Here are some examples, but feel free to get creative!
- Strength – Pulling a heavy object
- Defense – Enduring damage
- Intelligence – Crafting or enchanting an object
- Willpower – Adjusting to something frightening
- Dexterity – Chasing something
POST CHALLENGES AND ENTRIES HERE
Races are a way to gain SC, Silvence, crafted items, activity items, and unique Familiars. You pit dragons against each other and see who wins! When racing, you and your opponent will be assigned a certain Terrain by the mod that processes your race. Each Terrain gives an advantage to their corresponding element, though surprising events may still occur, and careful training can override any disadvantage you have. If your Rider is depicted alongside the dragon, their stats will be added in. You may increase your stats by taking part in Training.
- You may only gain 4SC through races per month
- Both racers must be in the image.
- Riders only give their bonus if they are in the image.
- Race challenges are processed through the Racing Turn-in page.
- Art should be full body with coloring, shading, and a background. Written entries should be 900 words minimum.
- Only Medium dragons and bigger may participate.
- You cannot race two of your own dragons against each other.
- You cannot be in multiple races versus the same player or NPC at a time.
If both players participate, then both participants receive loot–with the winner receiving a heftier prize, of course. If a player is unable to match the terrain or unable to meet the deadline, then that counts as a loss for that player, and the other participant receives the winning prize upon turning in their entry. If both participants do not turn in an entry, it is considered a scratch and no one receives prizes.
|Tier One||First-place Prize:|
1SC | +1 Max HP | 1 Untrained Crafted Item (Small chance to be replaced by a race-exclusive Familiar) | 1 Stat-boosting Item | 100 Silvence | 2 Activity Items (from elemental pool)
|Second-place Prize: 1 Untrained Crafted Item | 1 Stat-boosting Item | 50 Silvence | 1 Activity Item (from elemental pool)|
|Tier Two||First-place Prize: 1 SC | +1 Max HP | 1 Untrained Crafted Item (Medium chance to be replaced by a race-exclusive Familiar) | 1 Stat-boosting Item | 100 Silvence | 2-3 Activity Items (from elemental pool)||Second-place Prize: 1 SC | 1 Untrained Crafted Item | 1 Stat-boosting Item | 50 Silvence | 1-2 Activity Items (from elemental pool)|
|Tier Three||First-place Prize: 1 SC | +1 Max HP | 1 Untrained Crafted Item (Large chance to be replaced by a race-exclusive Familiar) | 1 Stat-boosting Item | 100 Silvence | 3-4 Activity Items (from elemental pool)||Second-place Prize: 1 SC | 1 Untrained Crafted Item (Small chance to be replaced by a race-exclusive Familiar) | 1 Stat-boosting Item | 50 Silvence | 2-3 Activity Items (from elemental pool)|
Talent Show challenges are a way to gain SC, Silvence, crafted items, activity items, and unique Familiars! Each month, the talent shows have a unique theme. It combines art effort and stat training together. For more details, you can check the latest talent show on the front page!
Potential Judges Include: cosmonstars, the7eventhRider, Xaunus, kytazy, tomboy-kei, h0ata, sunlitsecrets, returu
Can’t find someone brave enough to challenge you? No problem! You are welcome to challenge any of these NPCs. Matches against NPCs have no time limit. You may only be in three NPC challenges at once.
These emissaries can only be challenged in Tier One: Meteor 20, Prince Lir 302, Hephaestus 287, Atlantis 271, Jormungandr 218, Titanium 228, Matcha 211, Oberon 206, Freya 1, Adonis 2, Fafnir 3, Mariposa 4, Freckle 5, Hibiscus 6, Android 7, Golem 8, Duckie 9, Clay 10, Betta 11, Swallowtail 12, Flurry 13, Blizzard 14, Drama 15, Macaroon 16, Apophis 17, Sheikh 18, Graffiti 19, Jack 384, and Halley 304.
The following Emissaries qualify for tier two and one: Phantom 149, Marionette 176, Excalibur 150, Kirin 116, and Eridanus 135.
The following Emissaries qualify for tier three, and may be challenged at any Tier: Goliath 145, Moses 177, Styx 171, Chrysanthemum 144, and Pixie 173.