If a dragon is out of slots you may use Courtship Art to breed them anyways. A breeding with Courtship Art also guarantees one extra egg. Breeding permissions that were leased from other players will still be marked as used, even though the slots will not count against the lifetime limit of the dragon. You will still use your monthly player slots.
Art Minimum: Fullbody, Color, BG with a sense of depth, Shading
Written Minimum: 600 words
For Courtship Art, the two dragons must put on a grand courtship for each other by following their corresponding prompt in a single picture. For couples of the same element, you can use one prompt or combine both. You may choose to portray the dragons using their elemental magic, even if they have not unlocked those abilities yet. Here are the prompts for each element. Night and Day dragons can use prompts from any compatible elements.
- Create a large illusion that lures their Courtship Companion to your dragon.
- Create a rainbow illusion to dazzle the Courtship Companion.
- Cast charm magic.
- Create a pyrotechnic display that would put fireworks to shame.
- Brave the heat of a wildfire/lava field.
- Destroy some stuff that needs destroying.
- Build an impressive nest or display theater out of plants your dragon created with magic.
- Show your dragon wearing impressive trinkets they gathered themselves (jewelry, cloth, junk, etc).
- Create a rhythm that sounds appealing (through dance, song, shivering, drumming, etc.).
- Summon lightning without the aid of a storm.
- Create a construct just for their target of affection
- Reveal part of the dragon’s true body in a show of trust.
- Split open the earth to located hidden treasures (E.G. Gemstones or Water)
- Convince some animals to help win the other’s heart over.
- Gather gemstones to decorate a nest in a beautiful, grounded area.
- Show the dragon giving a great display of affection and emotion towards the other dragon.
- Reveal a pleasant future between the two dragons.
- Use water to create an impressive spectacle.
- Summon a cataclysmic storm.
- Create chaos.
- Freeze water into beautiful patterns (rain into snow, surface of a lake, ice statues, etc.).
- Depict a siren song that captures the heart of the other dragon.
- Depict a mating dance.
- Show your dragon offering fine food or treasure to their Courtship Companion.
- Show the dragons stargazing.
- Depict the dragon guiding their companion through a dark area.
- Shapeshift into an appealing form.
- Depict the dragon using metal to adorn their Courtship Companion with Jewels.
- Use telepathy to proclaim their love directly
- Assist the Courtship Companion with their display in some way.