You wander around the ports of Bestia d’la Mer, wondering where you will receive your duties today. Just as you think your arrival was forgotten, you notice the ocean water acting strangely. It rises up, morphs, twists, and materializes into the form of an old woman. With unblinking eyes, blue skin, and the unmistakable scent of the deep sea, you find yourself a bit off-put by her presence. She pays that no mind and introduces herself anyways.
|This is my first time meeting you, young one. You might know me as the Phinae-mar—that does just fine as my name, too. You look like you have a lot of potential. I’m sure a Rider like you will leave behind amazing stories. While we wait for more assistance, do take care of the land around us.|
Monthly Turn-in: Any crafted item.
The Ere are holding a festival and want to make the forum sparkle. Show your character helping out at a festival by building stalls or creating attractions. Alternatively, show them enjoying the festival! Must take place on Ere d’la Mer.
- The Tsotska live in harmony with dragons—including non-elemental dragons! These wild dragons take on all shapes and sizes and can be found throughout nature. From the huge dragon residing in the volcano to the smallest dragons that guard flower patches, each one has a price for its peace. Show your character offering a tribute to one of these wild dragons. This duty takes place on Tsotska d’la Mer.
- On Bestia d’la Mer, greeting wandering Peregrines and tourists from the Chronoscape is a part of life. Show your character interacting with inhabitants of the Chronoscape. This duty takes place on Bestia d’la Mer.
- Ere scholars pride themselves on their knowledge. They use their magic to protect other members of the Coalition and strike up deals with other affiliations. Show your character learning a new spell or researching. This duty takes place on Ere d’la Mer.
- The T’terre care for a whole host of gryphons that are used as military mounts, couriers, pack animals, and show animals (the same role as modern-day horses!). These highly intelligent creatures need lots of care and attention. Depict your character tending to the needs of a gryphon. This duty takes place on T’terre d’la Mer.
- It’s the duty of the Phinae to help lost travellers, heal those in pain, and warn the main islands of dangers. Show your character helping someone out of a pinch. This duty takes place near a body of water on Eredia or a body of water in the Chronoscape.