Turn-In Duties | Turn-In Items | Requirements | All Affiliations
Looking to help out the Alliance, you find yourself wandering through their hub. Small robots of all sizes scurry around and you can hear the distant sound of a radio tuned in to a classic channel. You enter a garage of sorts, stock full of wires, gadgets, and metal hanging from the ceiling. A greasy boy pops out from beneath one of the machines, dusts off his hands, and stops what he is doing. He’s covered in all sorts of mechanical enhancements, and there’s no telling what is attached to his body and what isn’t.
|Oh, hi! The name’s Sydney. As you can see, I have my hands full with a few things. I’d love it if you could help out around here! Let me know if you need help finding something to do. Oh, and please keep furry critters out if you can. I’m allergic.|
Monthly Turn-in: Plants (Sticks, Herbs, Berries, Flower Seeds, etc.)
Time to find and catalog alien species! Show your character exploring the Chronoscape and finding strange flora. Must take place in the Chronoscape or alternate universes.
- Show your character maintaining or creating machinery/electronics of some kind.
- Depict your character getting someone out of a tight situation. This can be rescuing slaves, helping out the impoverished, and similar circumstances.
- Depict your character sharing information with any other group, so long as this information does not endanger lives.
- Show your character welcoming someone from the Chronoscape to Shérok.
- Recruit new people to the cause. (Recruited Abrendese, Shéar, and Erré are considered Naki.)
- Show your character exploring and meeting new people in the Chronoscape.
- Show your character cooking something crazy or exotic to feed their guests.