Every now and then, for reasons that cannot be explained, dragons are born the wrong sex. Many accept this as a fact of life, but others will seek out change. However, change takes effort. There isn’t an item that will magically change the sexy bits of a dragon. No, your dragon will have to seek out a different sort of magic.
Both images must be full body, with a standard background, color, and shading.
Written entries must be 600 words long (for a total of 1200 between both parts). There must be a split between the two parts.
In addition, you can claim an activity for every 300 words if there is more than one dragon. This means that a Rite of Renewal with one dragon has a minimum of 600, an a Rite of Renewal plus an adventure with another dragon has has a minimum of 600, and an adventure with two dragons while a third completes their Rite of Renewal has a minimum of 900.
Only four dragons can participate in an activity in each art piece. If the activity is different (such as a magic unlock VS an adventure), it still contributes to the minimum.
To prevent abuse of the slot system, this quest is only available before a dragon completes their Grand Display.
In order to change sex, dragons must first appeal to the Ancestor of their particular element. In order to summon them, dragons follow the same protocol as part of their magical training. If your dragon knows magic, they may use the prompts from part three of magical training. Otherwise, they must stick to these prompts:
- Light: Create a magnificent illusion to impress the Light Ancestor.
- Fire: Show your dragon triumphing over an enemy.
- Jungle: Create a poison that affects the growth of a plant.
- Thunder: Quell the rage of a machine or magic construct that has gone out of control.
- Earth: Show your dragon testing its stamina through long distance travel or continuous work.
- Ocean: Help patch up an injured person or dragon.
- Storm: Create chaos.
- Wind: Perform a beautiful ballad.
- Dark: Participate in a ceremony after someone’s death. You can portray this any way you would like.
- Metal: Care for an enemy or predator.
With the help of their elemental Ancestor, show your dragon’s form manifesting anew. Their elemental basis is completely restructured. Show their element running wild during their transformation in whatever way you desire. Keep in mind that dragons are not sexually dimorphic so there will not be much of a physical difference.