Turn-In Duties | Turn-In Items | Requirements | All Affiliations
Beneath even the understories of Corlí, hidden within rock and stone, lies the heart of the Rebellion. Although labyrinthine in nature, an electronic navigator guides you to the main cavern. It has enough space for a hundred dragons to fly about. Golden artificial lights hover throughout the space. The edges are lined with small rooms where all manner of people feast, fight, and frolic. As you push through the huge crowd of rebels, you notice a woman effortlessly parting the sea of people. Her dress is a dazzling, glimmering silver—perfectly clean, despite the general grunge surrounding you. She spots you looking at her, holds your gaze, and approaches you.
|I’m sure my name precedes me, but out of formality—good to meet you. My name’s Camille. No, I don’t need to learn yours. I’m sure there are all sorts of people who can give you work around here. Find them and stop wasting my time. Stick around for a while, and perhaps we’ll actually get to know each other, Rider!|
Monthly Turn-in: 50 silvence (total of 250 for one AP)
Sometimes money solves problems. Show your character doing odd jobs here and there to help fund the Rebellion. This duty takes place on Shérok.
All duties take place on Shérok.
- Depict your character creating weapons, shields, barriers, or healing someone wounded in battle.
- Depict your character physically fighting against the Abrendese militia. They may use classic weapons like swords or guns, stick to martial combat, or steal Abrendese technology and turn it against them. Note: this must be a direct physical confrontation.
- Show your character in a maritime battle, protecting an island safehaven.
- Depict your character eliminating an enemy from another alliance.
- Show your character gathering intelligence from another affiliation. Their identity as a member of the Shéar rebellion should be concealed.
- Show your character learning to battle with a weapon! Whether they are novices or experts of battle, everyone needs to practice those basics.
- Show your character treasure hunting near or inside ruins.