- You can wear one piece in each Equipment Slot. This means you can wear x1 Small Jewelry (Onyx) and x1 Large Jewelry (Onyx), but you can’t wear x2 Large Jewelry.
- When you remove equipment, it does not return to your inventory. You receive half of its Silvence value.
- If your dragon used an item to change their import appearance, then it can only be swapped for an item of the same equipment slot instead of removed.
- Some equipment is limited to Dragons. It will say this on the item page. Other than those exclusive items, both Riders and Dragons can use equipment.
View All Equipment Here
View Crafting Recipes for Equipment Here
- Small Adornments – Allows you to wear small accessories. Increases the chance of Activity rolls by 10% .
- Small Jewelry – Allows you to add small jewelry to your dragon’s design. Comes in different varieties that give EXP bonuses in certain situations.
- Large Adornments – Allows you to add accessories, clothing, armor, and other large items to your dragon design. Equipped characters gain +1 items from activities.
- Large Jewelry – Allows you to add large jewelry to your dragon’s design. Comes in different varieties that increases the chance of certain activities succeeding or bringing back extra items, along with a whole host of other possible effects.