The SC in SC Points stands for ‘Semi-Custom.’ This is a very special and very rare type of currency that you can use to purchase dragons with specific traits or a slot to Emissaries. SC points may be sold and traded for money between players, but they cannot be refunded or reimbursed once the group has sold them. Exercise responsibility in all transactions with other players. SC points originate from special events and activities. In addition to making Semi-customs, you can spend them at the SC Marketplace.
| PRICE GUIDE:
5 Pts – Rare Trait
3 Pts – Uncommon Trait
1 Pt – Common Trait
3 pts – Out-of-type Physical Trait
5 pts – Compatible Crossbreed
10 pts – Neutral Crossbreed
- A dragon must have at least 5 SC points go into its design in order to be redeemed.
- The following is not available for SC: Mythic Traits, Night element, Day Element, Mutations, Ultra-rare traits (unless a crossbreed lowers the rarity), Legendary traits (unless a crossbreed lowers the rarity), opposing element crossbreeds.
- The following crosses are opposing elements, and therefore the only ones not available for SC: Light/Ocean, Fire/Storm, Jungle/Wind, Thunder/Dark, Earth/Metal.
- There is a maximum of six display traits and six modifier traits.
- There is no restriction on the ratio of rare traits you apply, so long as you have the equivalent value of SC points.
- Charged traits cannot be added to semi-customs.
- The group will not refund or reimburse SC points.
- You may not use SC points to apply markings or traits to a pre-existing dragon geno.
| Using SC
Once you are ready to spend (or if you would like a design checked before SC purchase), go ahead and run your dragon through the Design Check. On top of having the design checked, you will have its price defined for you. When you are satisfied with your design and have sufficient SC points, reply to the mod price quote. For Origins, put ‘semi-custom.’ Lineage will be assigned upon upload.